EP Tax has many small limited company clients. Our fixed price annual package starts from £850 + VAT (£760 + £90 for one director self-assessment) and includes the following:
- Company Accounts preparation and submission to Companies House and HMRC
- Corporation Tax Return
- Payroll for one Director
- Company Secretarial service including annual return
- Self-Assessment for one Director
Our service also includes advice and support with company cars, director’s loans, dividends, using your home as an office plus much more.
We provide our clients with an annual 4 step income assessment to ensure that profit is extracted in the most tax-efficient way.
And to make running a Limited Company as stress-free as possible, we’ve even produced a ‘Running a Limited Company Business Guide’ which you can download for FREE BELOW.
OUR LIMITED COMPANY GUIDE COVERS ALL INCLUDING:
What is a Limited Company and the main advantages and disadvantages of setting up your business this way.
The common filing responsibilities of a Limited Company
The tax savings compared to a Sole Trader business
Director responsibilities and how shares and dividends work
Tax-efficient profit extraction – Our 4 easy steps
IR35 – Do you fall within the IR35 trap?
Checklist of important tasks when starting a Limited Company
EP Tax keeps up to date with changes in the law, accounting standards and tax tips to make sure your Limited Company stays within the law whilst also minimising tax. We email all of our clients throughout the year with tips and advice relevant to their industry and in line with any changes from HMRC.
Limited companies have several deadlines and obligations throughout the year including:
- 12 x RTI returns (if you run payroll for a Director(s) or have employees)
- Annual Confirmation statement on the anniversary of Companies incorporation
- Annual accounts to Companies House – 9 months after year-end
- Annual accounts and Corporation Tax Return to HMRC – 12 months after year-end
- Pay Corporation Tax to HMRC
- VAT Returns (quarterly or annually) – If VAT registered
EP Tax can manage and monitor these deadlines so you can concentrate on running your business without worrying about a fine from Companies House or HMRC.
All our clients are provided with a client portal, which stores all your important deadlines and files. It also emails and text’s clients when they need to provide any information to us.
GETTING THE ACCOUNTS AND TAX RETURN RIGHT
It’s our main mission to get your tax bill as low as possible whilst keeping you out of trouble with the taxman.
Our service includes a full review of the following –
- Completing our checklist of allowable expenditure
- Informing clients of any relevant tax-free benefits and perks and maximising these where possible
- Reviewing whether it’s better to buy motor vehicles via the business or personally
- Doing a full ‘sense check’ on whether a Limited Company is the best way to run your business
Want to know more about EP Tax, our prices (yes we are affordable, but that doesn’t mean you get a sub-standard service) and how we can help? Please do get in touch with one of our friendly team – you can either call us on 01264 848 452, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or request a meeting (via phone, teams or face to face).
Shh… don’t tell everyone but we also offer a free 1 hour online or face-to-face consultation with anyone interested in our services.
So… if you have the drive, the enthusiasm and the can-do attitude to work for yourself, then what’s stopping you? We have all the resources, tax planning tips and a very dedicated team to help you get the most out of running your own Limited Company.
Or… if you already have an accountant, click here for more info on how easy it is to switch.
Limited Companies (full service)
Super Micro = £760 + VAT
Micro = £890 + VAT
Small = £1,020 + VAT
Super Micro package includes up to 1 hour book-keeping and 3 hours on schedules for full accounts
Micro package includes up to 3 hours book-keeping and 4 hours on schedules for full accounts
Small package includes up to 5 hours book-keeping and 5 hours on schedules for full accounts
Basic = £180+VAT
Full = £280 + VAT
Self Assessment Tax Return for Each Director
£90 + VAT